Service Work Policy
- Service Work. We make every attempt to provide fast, quality service on your bike. When you leave your bike with us, we treat it as if it was our own bike. We provide FREE estimates on bikes. An appointment isn't needed unless you want one. Feel free to call us at 724.266.1111 to schedule your appointment.
- We carry many parts in-stock and have next business day delivery for thousands of parts. Once your service work is completed, we will call, text and/or email you that your bike is ready for pickup.
- All service work completed on your bike, components or gear brought into our Service Dept must be paid for and picked up within 7 days of completion.
- After 7 days, all bikes (paid or unpaid) will incur a $5 storage fee per day, per bike.
- After 30 days, bikes (paid or unpaid) that have not been picked up will be either donated to a local non-profit community organization or sold to recoup labor and parts charges.