- We make every effort that you leave with the right product for you. We know sometimes that the product you bought doesn't work out. Please read on to learn how to return a product.
- New & Used Bikes. We make every effort to ensure that you leave with a bike that works properly and that fits you. Once a bike leaves the store, it is no longer considered new. Bikes, both new and pre-owned are non-returnable, non-refundable if the bike has left our store. If you cancel an bike purchase order and the bike has not left our store, you will be charged a 10% restocking fee. If you are buying a gift for someone, we suggest purchasing a gift card.
- In-Stock Products (other than bikes). For other products such as in-stock gear, parts, apparel except for Special Orders, you may return the product with the original sales receipt if it’s unworn, unused or defective within 30 days of purchase. Merchandise that is worn but not defective cannot be returned. If you do not have your receipt, your return will be processed as store credit only. Cash returns are processed as checks payable to you and processed in 7-10 business days. Returns of Electronics such as indoor smart trainers, GPS devices, cycling computers will incur a 15% restocking fee.
- Special Order Products. Products not typically carried in-store are returned to the supplier and will incur a return shipping fee. Special Orders must be returned within 25 days of purchase to allow enough time for return processing.
- Service. Service Labor is non-refundable, including custom wheel builds, tune-ups and other services. For more details about Service Work, please see our Service Work Policy.
If you have any questions about our Return Policy, please feel free to call/text 724.266.1111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your support and understanding!