Bike Purchase Policy
- New Bikes & Used Bikes. Both new Bikes and used Bikes are non-returnable, non-refundable once the bicycle leaves our store. For problems with new bikes, we are happy to handle warranty requests with the bike manufacturer. The bike manufacturer has full discretion on handling bike warranty issues. Used bikes are sold as-is and do not come with a warranty.
- Special Order of New Bikes. All special orders of new bikes will require a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the full purchase price of the bike. The remaining balance must be paid when the bike is ready for pick-up. Special orders of new bikes cannot be refunded or returned.
- Layaways. We typically do not do layaways. If we do approve you for a layaway, your deposit is non-refundable. Layaways need to be paid for and picked up within 30 days
- Destination Fees. Due to the increases in cost of shipping, new bikes will incur a shipping charge depending on the bike manufacturer and/or supplier.
- We are happy to take your trade-in bike towards a new bike. Only 1 trade-in bicycle per 1 bicycle purchase. We offer both in-store buy-back for older models bikes using BicycleBlueBook.com as a reference guide. We also work with Pro’s Closet for late model, higher end bicycles. We will evaluate your bicycle when you bring it in. We cannot offer trade-in values over the phone, text or email.
- Financing. We also offer financing depending on where you purchase the product. Purchases made through Giant-Bicycles.com use Affirm. Purchases made through our website sweetwaterbicycles.com use PayPal Credit. Purchases made in-store use Anima. Please see one of our Sales staff for more information.
- FREE Inspection. Every new bicycle receives a FREE safety inspection and drivetrain tune within 60 days of purchase. Please bring in your new bicycle within 60 days of purchase. After 60 days of purchase, you will be charged regular labor prices for service work.
If you have any questions, please feel free to speak with any of the Sales, Service or Management Staff by calling us at 724-266-1111. Your business keeps us here. Thank you for supporting your local bike shop!