The Buck line was based around pro rider Dillon Lloyd’s blend of progressive technical riding and all out savagery. The Buck frame uses a taller 127mm head tube, allowing you to run a taller bar position with an uncut fork steerer, without having to run lots of ugly spacers. Dillon wanted a steeper 75.5-degree head tube angle, a shorter 13.35” (slammed) chainstay and a taller 11.8” bottom bracket to give him extra clearance on crooked grinds. The Buck’s secret weapon is the super tough 7mm thick invest cast dropouts which are designed to run seamlessly into the frame and flush with plastic pegs and hub guards for the perfect fit. If you’re looking for a sturdy vessel to get wild on, the Buck is the one for you.
- Includes lifetime guarantee
- Ovalised, dent-resistant chain stays
- Wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 20 x 2.45" tire
- Extruded top tube with integrated threads for cable guide
- Frame comes drilled for removable brake mounts, but brake hardware is NOT included
|Frame||Butted, seamless 4130 chromoly tubing Japanese, top and down tube gussets|
|Headset||127mm height, CNC machined and heat-treated, integ., drilled for gyro tabs|
|Bottom Bracket||Mid-BB width: 74mm, height: 11.8", CNC machined and heat-treated|
|Accessories & Extras||Slim profile, integrated seat clamp|
* Subject to change without notice.