Thanks to an all-new, dual-design thermoset carbon/glass fiber composite ExoBeam plate, internal ExoWrap for custom arch fit and secure BOA closure, the Charge Elite mountain bike shoe provides the power transfer, efficiency and fit you need to move you up to the head of the pack.
- Exclusive thermoset carbon/glass fiber composite ExoBeam plate featuring a full rubber-covered dual-beam design increases power transfer and stability.
- Reinforced high-density, water-resistant PU upper with laser-cut micro-perforations combines optimal support with extremely low weight while providing optimal ventilation and promoting a balanced foot climate.
- On-the-fly micro-adjustment Boa Fit System combines with ExoWrap for superior fit.
- Exclusive Slip-Last construction allows the forefoot to be stiff while enabling the torsional ration of the rear and midfoot.
- Reversed forefoot strap ensures maximum comfort and a secure fit.
- Ultra grippy SharkSkin heel liner gives a secure, slip-free fit even under the harshest conditions.
- Molded TPU toe guard protects forefoot and features double secure cleat inserts.
- Removable sock liner with tunable arch support and TransTextura Plus antimicrobial layer promotes a balanced foot climate.
- Weight: 356g (size 45)
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Closure and Fit Adjustment
|Boa Fit System
|Reinforced high-density, water-resistant PU with laser-cut micro-perforations
|356g (size 45)
* Subject to change without notice.