"With the ability to carry serious loads, triple mounts on the forks and three separate bottle cage fixings allow you to carry as much as you need with you.”
Introducing the Hook EXT C
Our carbon fibre Hook EXT C gets a new frame and fork. Along with tweaks to the geometry, we’ve added our full-carbon EXT V2 fork with triple cage mounts. Also coming with an updated build-kit, Sram now provides the bike’s XD cassette to impart a huge 10 - 42 T gear range. Taking care of the hoops, our friends at Hunt send over the tubeless-ready Adventure Sport 27.5-inch wheelset. Finished with great-looking tan-wall WTB Venture tyres, this agile adventure bike is the perfect companion for technical backcountry raids.
- * Full carbon frame with tapered head tube, through axles, fender mounts, stealth dropper post routing and T47 bottom bracket.
- * New Carbon frame design for more chain ring clearance.
- * Full carbon tapered fork with internal light cable routing, through axles and triple cage mounts.
- * Now with SRAM XG-1150 10 – 42 T cassette for wider 1x gear range.
- * Bombtrack Lyer 30 mm alloy crank with 38 T direct mount chainring.
- * Hydraulic Sram Rival 1 x 11 groupset and brakes.
- * Tubeless ready Hunt Adventure Sport 27.5’’ wheelset with tubeless ready WTB Venture 27.5’’ x 2.0’’ tires.
- * KMC X11 EPT Anti Rust chain.
- * Toptube bag direct mounts, triple cage mount on downtube and seattube for optimized bottle position, bottle cage mounts underneath the dow tube and rear rack mounts.